First off, I would like to apologize for cancelling the ROCK and Disciples earlier this week. I spent the last several days in the hospital passing a kidney stone… which I don’t recommend getting.
Second, I want to let you know what will be happening this week, and I need your help.
- Sunday, we will have a Lifenight called Dignified [for High Schoolers]
- Wednesday, we will have Disciples.
- Thursday, I need help setting up the cafeteria for our fundraiser dinner.
- Friday, I need help putting on the fundraiser dinner. Teens will be servers; Parents can help with bar, kitchen, or money.
- Sunday, Feb 4, we will not have IMPACT because of it being Super Bowl Sunday and not many people have ever shown up.
If you can help, please register at http://seasimpact.com/
dinner-help/. This can also be considered for service activities.
Also if you would like to attend, please register at http://seasimpact.com/
dinner/. Attached is the flyer for the event.
Thanks for all of your help and support! See you all Soon!