It’s been a week of attempted sleep to recover from last weekend. Again, I cannot thank you all enough for such an amazing weekend. The 8th graders are really in love with God; and you took part in creating that environment for the Holy Spirit to move… so, Thank You!
To answer some questions from this last week:
- 8th graders can join Sunday nights around Confirmation. We will let you and them know when they can join.
- Disciples was cancelled last Wednesday, because my baby daughter was having trouble breathing. We are still trying to figure out the cause of this.
Tomorrow, Oct 29, will be our Halloween Party.
- Dress-up: Make sure your costume is appropriate. We will have a costume contest.
- Come for fun: Have a good attitude. Although I cannot guarantee a fun time, we will play games, carve pumpkins [that you can take home], etc.
- Brush your teeth before and after: I will have SOME candy, If there is something you want in particular, bring it… to share
We hope to see you all soon!