Just a quick email to inform you of a couple of things:
- This Sunday, we are going to Rockin Jump located at 61 N Central Dr, O’Fallon, MO 63366. $15 allows for jumping [from 5p-8p], 2 slices of pizza, and soda. We are asking everyone to meet there. Every teen needs to have a waiver signed. To do that, please go to https://rockinjumpofallon.pfestore.com/waiver/.
- Seedbearer Sign ups are going on now! The packet, registration, and information are all online at http://seasimpact.com/seedbearers/. Everything is due by May 30th. Kind reminder: If you don’t have everything done, you will be placed on a waiting list. Don’t miss out on a great year.
Also BIG NEWS:
- We have a second Youth Minister that will be joining IMPACT. Michelle Hoffman has had 6 years working in youth ministry. She has been volunteering for the last couple of months with us and even attended the Spring Retreat. It will be exciting to work with her improving our programs and potentially developing new ones.
- As stated before, we have expanded to Sts. Joachim and Ann. We will be moving programs around.
- Sunday Lifenights will remain at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Wednesday Disciples will be moving to Sts. Joachim and Ann starting in June
- 1st Month AMP will be moving to St. Peter in July
- Luke 18 Retreat in October will remain at St. Robert Bellarmine
I hope to see you all soon! I also hope that you can join us on these new adventures; to new places, with new people! God bless!