Good Day Seedbearers 2018,
Just a reminder of the Seedbearer Overnighter this weekend. We are starting at 6pm on Friday. We will get to know/ reacquaint ourselves with each other, find out our various teams, do some team building, and other prep work. On Saturday, we will be visiting Montgomery City, our homeowners, and creating supply lists. We should be back at St. Elizabeth (at the latest) by 1pm.
Here is what you should bring.
- Air Mattress
- Bedding: Pillow, Sleeping bag, or Blanket
- Appropriate Sleepwear
- Change of clothes (see dressing guidelines in the rules)
- Toiletries (*Reminder: there are no showers at St. Elizabeth)
- PLEASE LEAVE Electronics at home (ie Ipods, phones, tablets, laptops, etc)
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING open-toed shoes (ie flip flops, sandals, etc) especially for Saturday
- Although not always a necessity, I would recommend bringing jeans or pants for Saturday, as some sites may have poison ivy/ oak or other creepy crawlies.
Also, we will be supplying dinner and snack on Friday, as well as, breakfast and lunch on Saturday.
I look forward to seeing you this weekend. Please remember to pray for us, your teams, and for your homeowners.