1) This weekend we are celebrating Halloween. We will have lots of pumpkins, candy, and games, including a costume contest; so come dressed up.
As a lover of Baseball and knowing many of you will want to watch the game, we are postponing our originally scheduled programming. INSTEAD, we will meet in the Rectory Basement and watch the Cardinals battle it out with the Giants. Game time starts at 7pm, so get there early. Please bring snacks to share; we will have plenty of drinks.
We will be walking for prolife at the planned parenthood site at 4251 Forest Park Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63108 on Saturday, October 20th at 2pm. I can take about 7people in my car, or we can carpool down. I will meet at St. Elizabeth’s parking lot at 1:30pm and we can grab a bite to eat afterward in the central west end(right near planned parenthood) if all agree.
Thanks, -Laurie Fitzgerald
Wanted to update everyone about what is going on.
- We just updated our website. It is brand new. We will better opportunities to do lots of things. It also includes a mobile website for your Androids, iPhones, and Tablets. Please be patient as we are in the process of perfecting it, but check it out… http://seasimpact.com
- Please sign up for Fall Retreat. I have to start ordering shirts soon and would like to guarantee you one. Please go to http://seasimpact.com/fall-retreat/ to sign up.
- I just got 20 spots for the Pro-Life March to Washington DC. Because I have spent a lot of time updating the website, I haven’t come up with a sign up for it yet. I will be sending out a letter next week to let you know of all the information.
- This Sunday is a great night called, “Are you in?” You don’t want to miss out! Also we will have a short meeting at the end about the ROCK (which is on Wednesday).
- Side note: Don’t forget to cheer on the STLCardinals tonight at 7:30pm.
I hope you are enjoying this awesome Fall Weather. Please know we are praying for you.