- Tonight, Thur 2/2: 7pm Setup for Dinner- we will start setting up for the fundraiser dinner tonight. Meet in the Cafeteria of school.
- Tomorrow, Fri 2/3: All day – I can use everyone at any point tomorrow. Dinner is from 4:30-7pm. If you signed up as a server, wear black and white. If you serve, you can get Barry leftovers.
- Sat 2/4: At 9am, we will do fine tuning cleanup. Last year, it took us less than an hour.
- Sun 2/5: NO IMPACT- because of Super Bowl.
- Mon 2/6: 6pm Luke 18 meeting in Parish Hall, and 7pm AMP – All are welcome to come to AMP.
- Wed 2/8: 7pm Disciples.
We have a huge fundraiser dinner on Feb 3rd, the first Friday in February. Please come support the Youth Group! Check out the full menu, and register for this restaurant style meal; go to http://seasimpact.com/dinner. We will also be selling Football Squares for the Superbowl for $10 a square [you can win up to $250]. Please share this with family and friends.
ALSO, Parents and teens, we also need your help setting up, serving, and cleaning up. Please sign up by going to http://seasimpact.com/dinner-help/
This Sunday is the IMPACT Christmas Party at 6pm in the Parish Hall. Since it is a potluck dinner, we are asking everyone to bring/ do 4 things.
- Dress in an ugly sweater (or ugly shirt)
- Bring a $5 wrapped present.
- Bring a dish
- Last name is A-H, bring a side dish
- Last name is I-M, bring a dessert
- Last name is N-Z, bring an appetizer
- We will provide drinks and main dish
- Bring a great attitude.
Lastly, please know that you are in our prayers. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know.