Good Day Seedbearers 2018,
Just a reminder of the Seedbearer Overnighter this weekend. We are starting at 6pm on Friday. We will get to know/ reacquaint ourselves with each other, find out our various teams, do some team building, and other prep work. On Saturday, we will be visiting Montgomery City, our homeowners, and creating supply lists. We should be back at St. Elizabeth (at the latest) by 1pm.
Here is what you should bring.
- Air Mattress
- Bedding: Pillow, Sleeping bag, or Blanket
- Appropriate Sleepwear
- Change of clothes (see dressing guidelines in the rules)
- Toiletries (*Reminder: there are no showers at St. Elizabeth)
- PLEASE LEAVE Electronics at home (ie Ipods, phones, tablets, laptops, etc)
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING open-toed shoes (ie flip flops, sandals, etc) especially for Saturday
- Although not always a necessity, I would recommend bringing jeans or pants for Saturday, as some sites may have poison ivy/ oak or other creepy crawlies.
Also, we will be supplying dinner and snack on Friday, as well as, breakfast and lunch on Saturday.
I look forward to seeing you this weekend. Please remember to pray for us, your teams, and for your homeowners.
- This Sunday, we are going to Rockin Jump located at 61 N Central Dr, O’Fallon, MO 63366. $15 allows for jumping [from 5p-8p], 2 slices of pizza, and soda. We are asking everyone to meet there. Every teen needs to have a waiver signed. To do that, please go to https://rockinjumpofallon.pfestore.com/waiver/.
- Seedbearer Sign ups are going on now! The packet, registration, and information are all online at http://seasimpact.com/seedbearers/. Everything is due by May 30th. Kind reminder: If you don’t have everything done, you will be placed on a waiting list. Don’t miss out on a great year.
- We have a second Youth Minister that will be joining IMPACT. Michelle Hoffman has had 6 years working in youth ministry. She has been volunteering for the last couple of months with us and even attended the Spring Retreat. It will be exciting to work with her improving our programs and potentially developing new ones.
- As stated before, we have expanded to Sts. Joachim and Ann. We will be moving programs around.
- Sunday Lifenights will remain at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Wednesday Disciples will be moving to Sts. Joachim and Ann starting in June
- 1st Month AMP will be moving to St. Peter in July
- Luke 18 Retreat in October will remain at St. Robert Bellarmine